Monday, December 05, 2005

What kind of Music do you play?

Wow, I'm tired. I have no idea as to what's going on with me. I'm like sleepy or hungry all the time. I keep thinking that it's just the adjustment but who the fuck knows. I slept 11 hours last night so I don't know what's the deal. Maybe the warm, springy weather is fucking with my senses LOL...

Isn't it cold and snowing in NYC at this point? I feel sorry for y'all. I've been bitchin' about how I need to buy new sunglasses. The sun is just beamin' today.

I met a few of JM's fellow friends/faculty members. They all asked me the same question. What kind of music are you focusing on? I gave different answers. Really I don't have a specific type that I want to commit to right now. I'm eclectic. I would want to mix styles and create something that is my own.

Yesterday we went to a guitar center and there were some seriously, awesome guitars. I want to buy one but I'm going to wait on that until I speak with JM's friend Edwin who has been playing guitar for over 40 years. I don't want to get myself a cheap guitar. At first, I was thinking about getting an acoustic one but I've changed my mind. I'm going to get myself an electric guitar because underneath the NY exterior is a rock chick just waiting to get out LOL