Monday, April 03, 2006

Ugh, It's Already Monday?????

Damn, the weekend just flew by...where the hell was I?

Did you watch the Flavor of Love Reunion? It was not as fascinating as I thought it would be.

Today I work the late shift. I won't be getting home before 11pm...Most of you all will be sleeping by the time I get home...

JM has me watching Desperate Housewives along with him... really I hate Teri Hatcher's character...she's clumsy and wishy-washy...ugh...

So did I mention that this job is temporary? It has to be because I start school in August and I will be attending full-time. I have already set up some accounts at job boards that specialize in PT jobs, that way I will set up some interviews before I leave this current job and start school. I had wanted to work at this Playhouse that will be opening up soon but they are only looking for volunteers...Oh well... I'm not looking to volunteer sorry...

I was finally able to start writing songs again yesterday. However, I had to disappear to Starbucks to do it...I simply cannot write at home...I don't know what it is...too many distractions and so when I'm at Starbucks, I can focus and write...the fact that there is no TV or computer there helps I guess...

Later, Lambs!