Monday, April 10, 2006

It's Monday, Already????

Another day, another dollar.

This past weekend I worked till midnight and I was thisclose from passing out on the floor. I was working the home division and I was just running around like a lunatic. This job is going to get my legs in shape whether I like it or not. But I did get have the time to get to know my associates better and they are all very sweet. However, I already will have to have a chat with one of them. She's a great worker but she's so damn slow on the registers. Too much chit-chat and not prompt enough. I didn't speak to her this weekend because I wanted to think about what I was going to say. After all, this is the first time I've ever had to call anyone of them on their efficiency. It's really not easy being a supervisor... I never want to be the bad one but this is what the company is paying me to do and so I just have to do it.

Later y'all ...I've got to get dressed and head out to the bank.... my direct deposit hasn't yet kicked in....grrrr :-)