Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday Musings

Damn, I've got a craving for a cig... but I will not give into that craving...

Did I mention that I finally applied for financial aid for school? Yeah. I finally got around to do applying and I find out how much money I get in a few days...cool!

I've already decided that once I start school I'm going to kick ass when it comes to my grades because I want to get into the Honors Program... Once you get in there, you are guaranteed transfer to a California college. I want to transfer to UCLA and I not only need to audition but I also have to have killer grades too... Since I know that Music is what I love and what I want to do, I believe I will remain focused because I've got goals and they can only be achieved by working hard and smart... Once I transfer to UCLA, JM and I plan to move closer to the school which will be very convenient for me and also plants me right in the middle of the LA Music Scene...

Some Links:

For you Yoga Enthusiasts: Facing Inward

MakeShift Molly: Makeshift Molly

Musician Blog: Blog Maverick: The Mark Cuban Blog