Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sunday Lounging

Ok, so much for me not blogging over the weekend.

I've started my new job and I have no computer access. I'm not exactly complaining because I think I spend way too much time in front of this computer as is...

The new job is going ok. There are alot of employees and I'm still learning their names. My manager just got a promotion and so I will not have a chance to work with her. She's being transferred to a different division... My new manager is younger than me and she wears braces..this should prove interesting...If you were to see us next to eachother you would think that I was the manager...clothingwise anyway... Too soon to say how everything is going to go but you know I'll let everyone know..

It's a sunny day here in Cali... I think I'll go for a walk...day is too nice to waste it indoors...