Saturday, June 18, 2005

Strugglin' to Post

I've attempted to post about six times today and just couldn't finish what I started. I guess I didn't find it all that interesting and if I don't find it an interesting read, I don't think you all will either.

Just finished watching "The Wedding Singer" with Adam Sandler. I have always loved that film. I've seen it about 10 times already and I never get tired of it. I guess I'm a secret romantic hehe

So everywhere you go and every channel you turn to, the same shit. The TomKat Engagement. You know, I'm not completely cynical when it comes to love. I believe that it exists and that people do fall passionately in love BUT this whole situation reeks of "falsitude" ( is that a real word?) that I can't stand to even look at those two. I can't stand to see them overact, oversmile, overtouch, over kiss and overgush about one another. It's really sickening to watch. Change the channel you say? Or don't buy the mags? I still wouldn't be able to escape those two. Like the air, they are everywhere.

Oh well, maybe I'm the one with the issues. I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm still reading the book " Sex, Love and Dharma by Arthur Jeon. I have to say that it's blowing my mind. It really is a book that takes a very down-to-earth, practical but spritual approach to relationships. What's amazing is that he explains things in simple, laymen's terms but at the same time he's really relaying some heavy info. It's a great book and I highly recommend it.